App of the month – Instacart
January’s app of the month is INSTACART.
Taking the pain and agony out of grocery shopping FOR-EV-ER. I tried it out for the first time skeptical about what my produce would look like given that someone else was picking it out, but everything was perfect! Here’s why I love it:
- It’s only a $3.99 delivery fee for orders over $35.
- You choose the store. Whole Foods, Shaws, Costco (don’t even need a membership) and others.
- The shoppers call you while they’re shopping if they have any questions about your order, or if the store doesn’t have something you wanted. It’s great because you can provide replacements right then and there.
- You choose the delivery slot and there’s almost always slots available within the next 3 hours.
- They are quick to refund any part of the order if something goes wrong. I got charged once for more beef than what I got and they immediately refunded the difference with no questions asked.
- It reduces impulse buys. Because of delivery delays I had to go to the physical Whole Foods location and ended up spending $80 more because I was in-store and impulsively bought a few items I saw! AUGH
I’ve saved hours of my life by using it for the past month and a half and I’m psyched about that.
Download it now and get $10 off your first order!DOWNLOAD + $10